Join Miradoro Restaurant to celebrate the arrival of spring with a delicious Easter Brunch and complimentary Easter egg hunt at Tinhorn Creek (Easter Egg hunt at 1:30pm only). Miradoro’s special Easter brunch menu is sure to delight the whole family. Seating is limited and reservations required. Use the Open Table link below to reserve your table today.
- Beet pickled and deviled eggs with northern divine caviar – $5 per piece
- Sweet pea soup with saffron poached side stripe shrimp – $15
- Shakshuka – eggs baked in tomato sauce with cumin and chillies, sesame flatbread – $18
- Poached farm fresh eggs patatas bravas, grilled focaccia with grilled chorizo or grilled asparagus – $21
- Wild nettle, pancetta & egg pizza with spring onions, chillies, smoked mozzarella and white sauce – $21
- Yogurt parfait, poached rhubarb, puffed wild rice granola, Jack’s honey – $16
- Bombolini – Italian style donut with pistachio and sea buckthorn pastry cream – $9