Join Truck ’59 Ciderhouse in celebrating BC Cider Week at their scenic property in the heart of West Kelowna. Indulge in cider samples from 20+ BC craft cideries and savour delicious cider-inspired eats prepared by three local chefs, Collin Rayners (Blue Saffron), Marc Schoene (Smack DAB at Manteo Resort), and Shaun Sanders (Renegade Kitchen) while enjoying live performances by “Round Here” and “Proper Man Band”.
Included in your $45 ticket:
- Entry to Okanagan Cider Festival
- Keepsake Truck 59 cider glass
- Samples from 20+ craft cideries
- Cider-inspired eats from Smack DAB, Blue Saffron and Renegade Kitchen
- Access to a selection of artisan vendors
- Cask & Barrel Liquor store will be on site so you can purchase your favourite ciders at this pop-up retail store